announcer on Sat, 21 Nov 1998 16:38:21 +0100 (CET)

<nettime> announcer 061b

   . The Announcer ...................................................
   . a weekly digest of calls . actions . websites . campaigns . etc .
   . send your announcements and notes to announcer@simsim.rug.ac.be .
   . please don't be late ! delivered every friday . into your inbox .

01 . Jeremy Welsh          . Art and Architecture seminar
02 . waz@easynet.co.uk     . Swallow #11 Hits The Earth Early
03 . CyberSalon Announce   . CYBER.SALON 9 <25/11/98>
04 . Cultural Terrorist
     Agency                . Call for funding for Natural Reality Project.
05 . xleton                . Mazecorp 5/6