announcer on Fri, 27 Nov 1998 21:18:56 +0100 (CET)

<nettime> announcer 062b

   . The Weekender ...................................................
   . a weekly digest of calls . actions . websites . campaigns . etc .
   . send your announcements and notes to announcer@simsim.rug.ac.be .
   . please don't be late ! delivered every friday . into your inbox .

01 . Reception                 . cached 7: THE DOCUMENT talk at ICA
                                 on 27 November 1998
02 . Thundergulch              . Thundergulch remaining fall schedule
03 . dBONANZAh!                . MP&G_11h.dbh! _ 50%
04 . John Hopkins              . neoscenes occupation project 1
05 . mishmash                  . MISHMASH TOUR - NASHUNAL GALLERY, LONDON
06 . netart                    . Connectivity and Beyond - a panel discussion
07 . Paul DeRienzo             . Stand and Squillacote sentencing
                                 January 8, 1999
08 . FACT                      . FACTS /UK
09 .                           . open source conference