announcer on Fri, 18 Dec 1998 22:36:09 +0100 (CET)

<nettime> announcer 065b

   . The Weekender ...................................................
   . a weekly digest of calls . actions . websites . campaigns . etc .
   . send your announcements and notes to announcer@simsim.rug.ac.be .
   . please don't be late ! delivered every friday . into your inbox .

01 . Lev Manovich              . Media critic/theorist faculty position
                                 at UCSD
02 . Emmanuel Ayah Okwabi      . africa web magazine
03 . Dmytri Kleiner            . >> IDIO-AUDIO Radio >>
04 . Martin Sjardijn           . WSP VRML
05 . ricardo dominguez         . CALL FOR FLOODNET ACTION FOR PEACE
                                 IN THE MIDDLE EAST