andreas hagenbach on Fri, 15 Jan 1999 02:54:45 +0100 (CET)

<nettime> The Weekender 069a

   . a weekly digest of calls . actions . websites . campaigns . etc .
   . send your announcements and notes to announcer@simsim.rug.ac.be .
   . please don't be late ! delivered every friday . into your inbox .

01 . Robin Green   .   A CALL TO ACTION
02 . Gerbrand Oudenaarden   .   Challenge: How Low Can You Go?
03 . Pit Schultz   .   Atonal Festival Berlin 14-17 Jan 99
04 . Caravan  .   PEOPLES' GLOBAL ACTION