fokky on Fri, 5 Feb 1999 19:22:03 +0100 (CET)

<nettime> The Weekender 072b

   . The Weekender ...................................................
   . a weekly digest of calls . actions . websites . campaigns . etc .
   . send your announcements and notes to announcer@simsim.rug.ac.be .
   . please don't be late ! delivered every friday . into your inbox .

01 . Albert Rindfleisch             . TTNEWS: kapielski / juliette
02 . Hybrid Media Lounge            . check out our new members
03 . Alondra R. Nelson              . AfroFuturism|Listserv
04 . newsletter                     . THE THING NEWS - February 1999
05 . Gerbrand Oudenaarden           . Next 5 Minutes +++ Call For Tapes !!
06 . dogfilm                        . killer.berlin.doc
07 . foebud-info@BIONIC.zerberus.de . PD92: (7.2.99) Wizards of OS
08 . Tomek                          . communicate 2
09 . Guy Van Belle                  . Call for the 1999 Leonardo
                                      Music Journal CD
10 . TechNet                        . Forecasting Critical Technologies
                                      TechNet Think Tank
11 . Videotage                      . web broadcasting & seek
                                      curator...Videotage