drew on Tue, 30 Mar 1999 19:19:02 +0200 (CEST)

<nettime> requesting submissions on Kosovo conflict

There are unlimited perspectives for all events, issues and occurrences.

In an attempt to allow all perspectives of the situation in Kosovo be
aired, I've set up a site at:

http://fargo.itp.tsoa.nyu.edu/~walter/ventus/index.html

This site is meant to be a place where journalists, observers and
participants in the events currently happening can anonymously air their
views (though I do ask for the name of the contributor, there will be no
attempt at determining the authenticity of the contributor).

This site is meant for reports only. It is not a discussion list.

I'm asking for anyone in the Kosovo region to post updates.

I'm asking for anyone covering the event for a news organization to post
reports. While you may not be able to submit something filed elsewhere
due to contractual obligations, this will allow you to report information
that may not make it to your news outlet due to the constraints of time
or space.

I'm asking for anyone who is a participant in the conflict in any way to
report here.

There will be no editing of posts.

The idea is to allow readers to understand and read all points of view.
The hope is that, from that, they will be better able to interpret what
they read, see and hear.

Please forward this message to anyone who might be interested, or might
have something to contribute.

Andrew Walter
abw200@is5.nyu.edu

Ventus (Latin) - wind, rumor.