*beverlyt* on Tue, 30 Mar 1999 21:05:44 +0200 (CEST)

<nettime> used website for sale

Title of item:	PRE-OWNED WEBSITE
Seller:	ryan@phoenix-pop.com
Starts:	03/26/99 17:22:05 PST
Ends:	04/02/99 17:22:05 PST
Price:	Starts at $0.99; currently: $1525.00
To bid on the item, go to:
http://cgi.ebay.com/aw-cgi/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=83270716

Item Description:

USED WEBSITESELLS TOHIGH BIDDER!

ONE YEAR OLD WEBSITE MUST GO

"Its a great site, but I'm serious you guys... we need a new one."
said Bruce Falck, founder and CEO of the san francisco web studio called
phoenix pop. So some of us around here figured why throw away a perfectly
usable site? There's no good reason and that's why we're bringing you
this crazy swell deal!

This site has a beautiful tangerine hue with a
"post-modern" flair. Its slick user-interface (including
a permanent email link and dynamic news link) allow
users to access your content with mouseclicks sometimes only
two layers deep. The Perl scripts run well and the graphics
have been recently refurbished. Less than 80,000 hits!
Won't you be a shining star, instantly charming the world
with this hot site representing you or your company on the web?

Take a test drive:
http://www.phoenix-pop.com

WE ARE SERIOUS.

4 main categories:
  the studio
  the projects
  the services

13 sub-categories:
  people
  story
  press
  contact
  partners
  case studies
  clients
  process
  design
  engineering
  production
  content
  project management

disclaimer: we are not selling our identity or URL, only
the html and graphics, as well as the thought behind
its design. the buyer is responsible for removing all
references and links to, of, and about phoenix pop productions and our
clients.

---