Richard Barbrook on Sun, 4 Apr 1999 11:01:50 +0200 (CEST)

<nettime> Some Slogans

SOME SLOGANS FOR THE FIFTH COLUMN OF SERBIAN FASCISM

Genocide is good as long as it's anti-American genocide!

All hail to the nomadic warriors of the Serbian death squads!

The KLA is a German-American-Muslim-Zionist-Masonic-Alien plot!

Being anarchists, we much prefer totalitarian fascism to representative
democracy!

Everything that any American ever does is always wrong!

The Kosovars should be pleased to be deterritorialised!

Much better to mourn broken bridges and burning secret police headquarters
than the extermination and expulsion of an entire people!

We so missed Stalin, Mao and Pol Pot that we love Milosevic!

Think with the blood not with the head!

---