Bjorn Simonsen on Tue, 6 Apr 1999 12:16:55 +0200 (CEST)

<nettime> Re: Let the sunflower blossom again (part 2)

On  5 Apr 99, Geert Lovink wrote :

> we will start to organise small international teams of volunteers, up
> to 20 persons, who will go down to the area [...]

Worth reading:
    AFTER VIOLENCE: 3R, RECONSTRUCTION, RECONCILIATION, RESOLUTION
    Coping With Visible and Invisible Effects of War and Violence.
    By  Johan Galtung. July 1998

Also:
    CONFLICT TRANSFORMATION BY PEACEFUL MEANS
    (the TRANSCEND Method)
    A Manual Prepared for the United Nations Disaster Management
    Training Program. By Johan Galtung, dr hc mult, Professor of Peace
    Studies; American, Granada, Ritsumeikan, Troms and Witten
    Universities; Director, TRANSCEND: A Peace and Development Network.

Participant's manual:

All the best,
Bjorn Simonsen

---