Holger Bruns on Wed, 7 Apr 1999 08:11:34 +0200 (CEST)

Re: <nettime> Digital Resistance: WWW War...

At 19:52 06.04.1999 +0200, Geert Lovink wrote:

>Archive of hacked websites shows a lot of recent Hacktivism
>involved in the Yugoslavia-Nato war:

Yes, but in my opinion it's much better to keep the internet alive. This is
my answer to all the people, who ask me how to hack NATO or Yugoslav sites
as a war volunteer and hacker. We should work for peace and freedom. This
means, we should work for uncensored communication beyond the military
disinformation and propaganda of both sides on the net.

Holger

---