Geert Lovink on Mon, 12 Apr 1999 18:51:10 +0200 (CEST)

<nettime> keep the faith

http://www.keepfaith.com/

My name is Ivanka Besevic. I am a 74 year old retired journalist from
Belgrade. My daugther in the US asked me to write to her daily about my
and my sister's life and survival during the NATO bombing of Belgrade. She
will publish my e-mail letters and phone calls on the Internet daily while
Yugoslavia is under attack.

(thanks to mauzz for finding this URL)

---