Pit Schultz on Mon, 26 Apr 1999 23:00:16 +0200 (CEST)

<nettime> dog bites pavlov

since today i've configured my mail filter to respond
for the first time in my life this seems to be needed.

dear war enthusiast,

thank you for your interesting mail. unfortunatly
it is not read by a human beeing and stored for later
recognition.  your message seems to contain
information which cannot be shown to the receiver
without triggering harmful symptoms of annoyance, fatigue,
boredom, depression, anger, euphoria, hunger,
doubts, compulsive thinking and following hyperactivism.
if you are able to report or analyse the
situation in a less redundant way, chances will
be that you will get another answer.

simply, avoiding to use the following key words
will make your message be more interesting under the
current circumstances.

thank you for your understanding.

sincerely

keywords