fokky on Sun, 16 May 1999 21:39:53 +0200 (CEST)

<nettime> The Weekender 086b

   . The Weekender ...................................................
   . a weekly digest of calls . actions . websites . campaigns . etc .
   . send your announcements and notes to announcer@simsim.rug.ac.be .
   . please don't be late ! delivered each weekend . into your inbox .
   . archive (separate msgs) http://www.egroups.com/group/announcer/ .

01 . occupation@infonie.be      . Street Party contre la guerre
02 . Dellbruegge & de Moll      . hamburg-ersatz 7.0
03 . Yukiko Shikata             . "DISCODER" by exonem on CyGnet
04 . Cary Peppermint            . //PEPPERMINT EXPOSURE NYC:)
05 . Reception                  . SOUND OFF Acoustic Shadows Workshops
                                  and Talks
                                  SITE GALLERY, SHEFFIELD, UK
06 . ir-heath@mail.netnames.net . RADIO 90 STREAMING MEDIA FESTIVAL
07 . savvynews@bmd.clis.com     . ART: New Art by Rick Doble
08 . Ryan Whyte                 . Aporia #2 Now Available
09 . teo spiller                . net.art sold
10 . Igor Stepancic             . POW project
11 . brian carroll              . architexturez: query
12 . Luther Blissett            . open_source_hell.com