nettime on Sun, 13 Jun 1999 12:25:41 +0200 (CEST)

Igor Stepancic [digest]: New pow chat / POW project&chat

<nettime-l-temp@material.net> is the temporary home of the nettime-l list
while desk.nl rebuilds its list-serving machine.  please continue to send
messages to <nettime-l@desk.nl> and your commands to <majordomo@desk.nl>.
nettime-l-temp should be active for approximately 2 weeks (11-28 Jun 99).

Date: Fri, 11 Jun 1999 21:54:30 +0200
Subject: New pow chat
From: "Igor Stepancic" <igor@blueprintit.com>

Hi,

Now that war seems to be close to an end POWs expect a relief and a release.
In that sense
POW project has opened a chat line. To come to the chat go to
www.blueprintit.com  and you'll see a link to a chat. The chat is on every
night after 10pm CET.

Like before, new projects have been added to POW CAMP SITE. Come and check
some of the most exciting works on the net. Some works maybe working better
in Netscape the others in Explorer so give it some time and check it in both
browsers.

You was already informed that presentation of our project POW on Venice
Biennial is on 19th and 20th June and that online chat will be held on
following hours:11am-1pm and 4pm-6pm CET. We ivite you to come and chat
starting from tonight from 10pm CET.

POW group, Beograd/
in peace now