Alan Sondheim on Wed, 20 Oct 1999 15:52:35 +0200 (CEST)

<nettime> THE GREAT MODERATOR

 THE GREAT MODERATOR

   Moderator
     Accessible only by Moderators.
     I AM THE GREAT MODERATOR  WELCOME, THOU, ME
   Edit Your Profile Edit your personal profile.
     **P**E**R**F**E**C**T**I**O**N** IN THOU DREAMS
   Email Notify Receive notification of new messages.
     NO ONE IS WORTH READING BY THE **GREAT MODERATOR**
   Mailing Lists
     Subscribe to mailing lists.
     I **AM** MAILING LISTS
   Current Users View users who are logged in now.
     I **AM** CURRENT USER
   Today's Users View users who logged in today.
     I **AM** TODAY'S USERS  I AM THE **GREAT MODERATOR**
   Search Users Search the user database.
     YOU WILL FIND **ME** EVERYWHERE
   Top 10 Users View the top 10 users by logins.
     THERE IS **NO OTHER USER WORTH READING AND WRITING**
   Top 10 Posters
     View the top 10 message posters..
     **AH** I HAVE WRITTEN EACH AND EVERY MESSAGE
   New Messages View messages marked as unread.
     **AH** I HAVE READ EACH MESSAGE I HAVE WRITTEN
   Today's Messages View messages posted today.
     **T**H**I**S** IS TODAY'S MESSAGE
   Conference Profiles
     View conference profiles.
     ABOUT ME  ABOUT THE GREAT MODERATOR  ABOUT ME
   List Boards View a list of available boards.
     THE BOARD OF THE GREAT MODERATOR
   Login Again Login as a different user.
     THERE ARE NO DIFFERENT USERS