nettime_announcer on Sun, 28 Nov 1999 14:42:43 +0100 (CET)

<nettime> announcer 99.48 [b]

                                                                   - - - - - - -
                                                                   | 9 9 . 4 8 |
                                                                   - - - - - - -

                                                   <nettime> announcer   |  a

 - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - |  b <<

                                                                         - - - -
  Nathalie Magnan <volt@cybercable.fr> : ART 3000 = less than 5% women   | 0 8 |
                                                                         - - - -
   Frederic Madre <fmadre@wanadoo.fr> : _introduction_to_palais-tokyo_   | 0 9 |
                                                                         - - - -
    Heinrich Dubel <hdubel@chopper.in-berlin.de> : Helikopter Hysterie   | 1 0 |
                                                                         - - - -
        Stephan Schroeder <spiv@hgb-leipzig.de> : BUSY ART COSMOS v1.0   | 1 1 |
                                                                         - - - -
          John Armitage <john.armitage@unn.ac.uk> : ANGELAKI 4.2 (fwd)   | 1 2 |
                                                                         - - - -
 ME <artactivism@gn.apc.org> : CULTURES OF RESISTANCE - art exhibition   | 1 3 |
                                                                         - - - -
weweje <weweje@cicv.fr> : ++ new multimedia arts festival in france ++   | 1 4 |
                                                                         - - - -
      Switch Publication <switch@cadre.sjsu.edu> : Steve Dietz lecture   | 1 5 |
                                                                         - - - -
  TNU Newsletter <sylbreu@dds.nl> : free online workshop - new economy   | 1 6 |
                                                                         - - - -
  Valery Grancher <vgranger@imaginet.fr> : "oriental bazaar" / "24h00"   | 1 7 |
                                                                         - - - -
           nmherman@aol.com : Call for Footage - The Genius 2000 Video   | 1 8 |
                                                                         - - - -
     postmaster <postmaster@material.net> : POW on MEDI@TERRA FESTIVAL   | 1 9 |
                                                                         - - - -
     Dimos Dimitriou <addfield@ath.forthnet.gr> : Call for submissions   | 2 0 |
                                                                         - - - -
              Dooley Le Cappellaine <dooley@thing.net> : Sorry - Error   | 2 1 |
                                                                         - - - -
         Lizzy Fichtl <lizzy.fauna@snafu.de> : Rettet das Videodrom!!!   | 2 2 |
                                                                         - - - -

 - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - |

                                delivered each weekend into your inbox   |

                                        mailto:nettime-l@bbs.thing.net   |

                                                                         - - - -
 - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - | 0 8 |
                                                                         - - - -

Hello,

Les 3eme Etats Generaux de l'Ecriture interactive (The 3rd meeting of
interactive writting) organised by ART 3000 took place in Paris this week :

43 speakers 2 women.

Art 300 is organising ISEA 2000 next year...........

>From the country "des droits de l'homme"

Nathalie

                                                                         - - - -
the joint pleine-peau/infozone conferences within the zac99
show at the musee d'art moderne de la ville de paris (france)

.t.o.p.i.c.
the purpose of this france based mailing-list is to discuss and
further all initiatives within the broad spectrum of net art

.u.s.e.r.g.u.i.d.e.
the languages used on the palais-tokyo mailing-list
tend to be both french and english
palais-tokyo is not moderated and never will be

.t.e.c.h.n.i.q.u.e.
to join palais-tokyo
send a message to
palais-tokyo-list-request@pleine-peau.com
with the word
subscribe
in the body of the message

f.

                                                                         - - - -
 - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - | 1 0 |
                                                                         - - - -

Sehr geehrte Damen und Herren,

am Sonntag, dem 28.11.1999
bringt Heinrich Dubel
der Kreuzberger Bevölkerung
den videogestützten Vortrag
"Der Hubschrauber im Magischen Auge",
der bereits beim Interfilm-Festival
auf großes Interesse seitens
des Fachpublikums gestoßen ist.
Zusätzlich wird es ein neues,
15minütiges Video mit dem Titel
"Das DDR-Sandmännchen und die Utopie des Menschenfluges"
zu sehen geben.

Es besteht die Gelegenheit
zum Erwerb der jüngsten Dubel-Publikation
"Helikopter Hysterie" (Maas Verlag).

Ort: Manteuffelstraße 39
Zeit: 23 h

                                                                         - - - -
 - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - | 1 1 |
                                                                         - - - -

The mediart Server Busy (www.verybusy.org), besides the successful increase
of the searchenginedatabase content, offers new interessting content for
you. At this time an interview section has been set up with realvideo data
from mediatheoretic, philosophic and socialogic people and artists.

a choice of referents:

GERD HARRY LYBKE
DIETER DANIELS
ZBIGNIEW LIBERA
ROBERT RUMAS
VILÉM FLUSSER
JEAN BAUDRILLARD
NIKLAS LUHMANN

regrettable, up to now we only got german videos here, so I would be happy
on helps building that archive.

_____________________________ _________ ______ ___ __   _

BUSY COSMOS
Stephan Schröder shows first Concept Previews of his  'hardwired Output' .
Busy COSMOS is avaible after each serach on  www.verybusy.de , at the
bottom of the Outputlist or directly under
www.verybusy.org/cosmos_check.htm .

ABOUT BUSY ART COSMOS:
       Nowadays (media)art has to explain itself. What art is, is not
  understood by the context of the works anymore, but their explaintations.
  (media)art doen't know anymore what it is, should be and what it effects
  on. Simply the artists work as statement, does not fit the intelligibility
  anymore, as we need metainformation that speak for the work.
  Is the populardefinition via keywords enough to have control over that
  neverending net(art)machinery and that online universe ? How does art
  explain itself - now in the lack of time - where isn't space for
  explaintations anymore ?

       The Busy Server not only as Artsearchengine, but also transparent
  Database on the discover for netspecific abnormalities, let the Machine
  itself and the Computerprogram BUSY COSMOS decide. A COSMOS is
  being shown that you - the net community - generated unaware, but are
  responseable for. Shown are the most common requests for keywords at
  the BUSY Searchengine, as constellation of planets and therefor
  metaphoric 'our' online-netart-universe - somewhere between traumatic
  size and nothing.

Thanks for your interess,
Stephan (Spiv) Schröder

in hope of a her hardwired workshp - in the intress of the community I remain,
spiv.

Dont hesitate to build up a new mediaart place for all:
add your projec today : http://ww.verybusy.org/add.htn

            __
busy.   \ /
            / \   www.verybusy.org