Dooley Le Cappellaine on Thu, 9 Dec 1999 00:39:23 +0100 (CET)

<nettime> net art experiment

I've noticed that quite a few net artists and curators have experimented
with ebay and other on line auction sites. I've decided to test it out. I'm
very interested in other artist's experiences with ebay and would be glad
to hear from you.
For further information: http:www.thing.net/dooley
Note you can order the Cd  from me directly: dooley@thing.net

Dear dooley@thing.net,

Let the trading begin--your item is listed!

http://cgi.ebay.com/aw-cgi/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=212390526

Title of item:                   TECHNOPHOBIA: Original multimedia art:CD ROM
Minimum bid:                     $24.99
Reserve price (if any):          $0.00
Quantity:                        1
Auction Ends on:                 12/12/99 at 07:22:01 PST

Your item number is:             212390526

http://www.thing.net/dooley
Phone and Fax (212) 966-3046