Adriene Jenik on Sat, 9 Feb 2002 03:23:08 +0100 (CET)

[nettime-lat] search question &

Hi Susan,

Jesse Arnold (Joint search grad rep)  has to go to CAA for a job
interview (with RPI!) - it looks like he will probably miss one of
the candidate lecture/interviews as he has to leave on the 21 & I
believe Anne-Marie Schleiner may be scheduled that day - what is
usually done in this instance - could the grads elect a proxy?

thanks for any advice.
Also...

I'm a little late in getting this to you, but here is a list address
you can post the latinAmericanist job ad to

nettime-lat@nettime.org

You should cut and past it into a body of the address and include an
email address where people can ask questions.

best,
Adriene
--
Adriene Jenik, Associate Professor