We All Are Global Nomads Administrator on Mon, 7 Apr 2003 06:42:10 +0200 (CEST)

[nettime-lat] ¡Mejorado!--Somos TodosNómadas Globales

***I apologize for cross-postings.***

Brothers and Sisters,

Please look again--Bugs fixed!
Bitte Blick wieder--Probleme gelöst!
Por favor mirada otra vez--¡Problemas solucionados!
SVP regardez à nouveau--les problèmes sont résolus!
Prego sguardo ancora--I problemi sono risolti!

http://www.weallareglobalnomads.com

A few of you were having problems with the upload. Le processus ne
marchait pas pour tout le monde. Désolé! Sorry. We've corrected this.
Please try again! Bitte Versuch wieder! Le invitamos a que se inscriba
hoy. Tutto ora funziona bene!

"We All Are Global Nomads" is a real-world installation artwork
scheduled to appear in parks, town squares, and public spaces around the
world. By submitting your photo online and telling the world what's
outside your window, you become part of this artwork as it travels from
Texas to San Francisco to Thailand to Montreal to Santiago and beyond.

Open your curtains, throw back your blinds. Join the tribe.

gracias, as-salaam,
ch
We All Are Global Nomads
The World is a Vast Desert of Cyberspace--Roam Free
http://www.weallareglobalnomads.com