Regina Célia Pinto on Wed, 29 Oct 2003 12:45:06 +0100 (CET)

[nettime-lat] Mad 03 Net

Hello,

The "Museum of the Essential and Beyond That"  (http://arteonline.arq.br) is one of the seven selected works
(category: ZIN)  to MAD 03 NET, Madrid, October 24th / November 16 th.

I am very happy and I would like to thank all of you that have colaborated to my/our URL.

Regina

PS: You find information below, to further information, browser: www.mad03.net

"We would like to offer you a platform of digital art magazines, where we can
present an ample catalogue of all the web sites in which creative people
look for new ways and means of artistic experimentation, production and
distribution.

We use the term "net magazine" in an very wide sense here; all sorts of
attempts to create a new support, medium, new formats for disseminating
digital artistic creation in Internet fit in."

SELECTED WORKS:

> Amsterdam Editions
> Saved by the belles
> Appendix
> Karenina.it
> New Media Art    Project Network
> Iamstatic
> Museu do Essencial  e Do Além Disso (Museum of the Essential and Beyond
That)