felipe rodriquez on Wed, 27 Nov 2002 06:43:01 +0100 (CET)

[Nettime-nl] Censorship of online media - A paper for the OSCE workshop Freedom of the Media and the Internet

Hi,

I've just finished writing a paper for the OSCE, the Organization for
Security and Co-operation in Europe, about online censorship. I'll be
giving a workshop for them about this topic in Vienna next Saturday.

The URL for the paper is: www.xs4all.nl/~felipe/OSCE_paper.pdf

I'd appreciate comments, suggestions or criticism.

Kind regards

	Felipe Rodriquez