Adapter|Eduard von lindheim on Sat, 10 May 2003 10:26:50 +0200 (CEST)

[Nettime-nl] 'NO ART in Rotterdam!'

Subject: 'NO ART in Rotterdam!'

10 May I the whole night I Rotterdam I

8 hours to SEE & EXPERIENCE ART in Rotterdam.

20:00-23:00 I Museum Boijmans Van Beuningen I Museumpark
The new part of the Boijmans van Beuningen museum is finished,
so we invite you to explore the new areas.
With masterworks of DALI and Magritte
en Popart van WARHOL en Lichtenstein.
VIRTUAL REALITY in the digital depot.
Exhibition with fashion, film, DESIGN en architecture
and special guidance.

19:00-23:00 I Showroom Mama I Witte de Withstraat
'Listen up, proud receiver of this pamflet!
There will NOT be an opening at Mama the 10th of may.
It will not feature work of the LASTPLAK dogs,
the drunk ECHTNIET or the inferior D-STRUCTsnakes.
There will not be music played by the infidel VSOP group,
and the fun will not start at around 19:00!

23:00-04:00 I Locus 010 I HUF gebouw I 5 Euro
Vlas Markt 1 I in front of the McDonalds at the Hoogstraat
Points of Inspiration is the netwerk of Rotterdam
cultural PIONEERS and upcoming talent!
JOIN US party along in LOCUS 010.
With music, film, installations and performances at
the MOST inspiring place of the city !-)
Points of Inspiration is a huge and refreshing
collaboration between Adapter, WORM, ALLABOUT,
Art&Pleasure, Showroom MAMA, Woo_Man_Expo,
Unit 13 & Revolver, Martin Roedolf, Geert Mul,
Juha Tuomas, MiJu, NRC, Brains & Attitude,
Flux! and LOCUS 010.

INFO: http://www.pointsofinspiration.nu

cheers,

The Adapter Network!