Impakt Publicity on Sun, 25 May 2003 21:57:33 +0200 (CEST)

[Nettime-nl] The complete program of the Impakt Festival 2003 is now online

Impakt Festival 2003, June 3 to 9, Centraal Museum Utrecht, The Netherlands.

The complete program of the Impakt Festival 2003 is now online:
http://www.impakt.nl/
Foreign professionals can get accreditation to the festival.
You can send a request for this to: hospitality@impakt.nl.
Please explain the purpose of your accreditation in your mail.
In the upcoming days texts on for instance the films and videos in
the Panorama program and Juicy Meadows will be added to our site
The Centraal Museum is located at the Nicolaaskerkhof 10 in Utrecht
(Itinerary: www.centraalmuseum.nl)
We hope to welcome you at the Impakt Festival 2003 !