email on Tue, 1 Jul 2003 16:47:37 +0200 (CEST)

[Nettime-nl] paper on Nettime

Hi Nettime

I am a Brazilian doing PhD in Barcelona. At the moment I am writing a paper
on multiculturalism in virtual communities in Internet. And, in that, I am
doing a small case study of Nettime. I have talked already with Felix Stalder
about Nettime English and I would appreciate a lot if you could collaborate
answering me some question on Nettime Dutch participants.

- How many subscribers you have for the Dutch Nettime?

- From those who subscribe do you know how many of them send
emails/participate?

- Do you thing Dutch Nettime generates community? If yes, how would you
describe this community?

- Do participants meet outside the net? Do they know each other in the
physical world?

- Could you tell me what is the criteria you used to moderate the emails?

- Regarding the moderation, do you select a lot the mails or it is mainly
spams and mails out of the subject that you reject?

- Is there a specific person (and email) that I should be talking to? Or can
you answer my questions?

Thanks a lot
Karla Schuch Brunet