Impakt Publicity on Sun, 10 Oct 2004 20:57:39 +0200 (CEST)

[Nettime-nl] The Website of the Impakt Festival 2004 is now online!

The Website of the Impakt Festival 2004 is now online!

We are proud to announce that our website for the Impakt Festival
2004 is online.
At http://www.impakt.nl you can check out our festival program,
locations and prices.
The festival will be held from October 27 - October 31.  At different
places throughout the city there will be exhibitions, performances,
discussions and screenings.
On the website you can also find information about the Impakt Events
and Impakt Online.
If you want additional information you can reach us at info@impakt.nl
or +31 30 2944493.

NB You might need to clean your cache in order to see our updated site

--

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Impakt Publicity

Tel.: + 31 30 2944493
Fax.: + 31 30 2944163

e-mail: publicity@impakt.nl