TINKEBELL. on Sun, 5 Mar 2006 22:31:16 +0100 (CET)

[Nettime-nl] (press bulletin) I looove birds-FFP2 FACE MASK-COVER!

press bulletin

Ofcourse all you birdlovers allready ordered some boxes of FFP2 FACE MASKS
at the online store "Thaly".
Cause the design of these masks isnt really fashionable, TINKEBELL. came up
with some super cool FFP2 FACE MASK COVERS!    They fit perfectly and they
make you look great!
Order your own    TINKEBELL. I looove birds-FFP2 FACE MASK-COVER   now at
www.tinkebell.com            Just to make your protection as stylish as you are!

Looove TINKEBELL. / tinkebell@tinkebell.com