zanne on Fri, 21 Jul 2006 23:55:03 +0200 (CEST)

[Nettime-nl] demo morgen!

Dear everybody
My country is under attack.We are experiencing a new massacre by the israely
army.Something we did experience during the israely invasion of beirut in
1982.Except that this time the scale is even bigger.complete neighboorhood
have been erased from beirut under the pretext that hizbollah have some
bases there.hundreds of inocent people killed and a total embergo on people
medecines and food.Israely bombed the only milk factory in Lebanon! WE have
more than 100000 refugee.We are heading to a humanitarian desaster.
The only way to stop Israel is by forming some pressure from the
international opinion and by protesting against this humain crime.
There is a site showing the scale of the bombing and the humain desastre we
are heading to.so please check up www.fromisraeltolebanon.info But watch up
lots of pictures are choking.
THere is a demonstration tomorrow (saturday)in Amsterdam at the Beursplein
please be active if you have the time for beeing active and try to stop a
new crime again humanity.

Your presence counts

Wahid