Geert Dekkers on Thu, 14 Sep 2006 07:36:39 +0200 (CEST)

[Nettime-nl] Re: RHIZOME_RAW: nznl.com digest, Sep 07, 2006 - Sep 13, 2006

As I reaction to my own post and a snippet by Robin Murphy

NMA may actually be the last refuge of art, which is why there seems to be so much interest in a time, 1970, when it all was converging.