Els Roelandt on Sun, 22 Apr 2007 22:36:30 +0200 (CEST)
[Date Prev] [Date Next] [Thread Prev] [Thread Next] [Date Index] [Thread Index]
[Nettime-nl] HOW WILLIAM BLAKE SAVED DOCUMENTA (Modified by Geert Lovink)
- To: Els Roelandt <email@example.com>
- Subject: [Nettime-nl] HOW WILLIAM BLAKE SAVED DOCUMENTA (Modified by Geert Lovink)
- From: Els Roelandt <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Date: Fri, 20 Apr 2007 17:23:34 +0200
A PRIOR has published its second EXTRA issue:
EXTRA#02 PROPOSAL FOR DOCUMENTA12 IN 2007
OR, HOW WILLIAM BLAKE SAVED DOCUMENTA
Conceived and edited byRaimundas Malasaukas
A Prior Magazine EXTRA#02 will be presented at Art Brussels by
Raimundas Malasauskas on saturday 21st of april at 5pm during the
The Role of Brussels in the Network of Biennials discussion with Bart
De Baere (Director MuHKA); Anselm Franke (Artistic Director Extra City
and co-curator of the first editition of the Brussels Biënnale);
Katerina Gregos (Artistic Director Argos and co-curator of the first
editition of the Brussels Biënnale); Hans Ulrich Obrist (Co-Director
Serpentine Gallery, London and co-curator Lyon Biennial 2007); Trevor
Smith (Independent curator New York, On-site Manager of the Bienniale
of Sydney 1992-1993); Raimundas Malasauskas (writer, curator and
contributing editor A Prior).
Moderated by Barbara Vanderlinden (artistic director and co-curator of
the first editition of the Brussels Biënnale)
Further A Prior Magazine EXTRA#02 will be presented at Photographers
Gallery in London on 29th of may 2007 and freely distributed on the
occasion of documenta12 in Kassel—as well as anywhere A Prior goes!
The booklet was conceived, edited and produced by Raimundas
Malasauskas (a member of our editorial board, among very many other
things) and designed by Dexter Sinister. It constitutes a
time-travelling-speculative-imaginary project for which 20 artists
contributed a proposal, each for a chosen edition of documenta in past,
present or future....
all info at: www.aprior.org
* Verspreid via nettime-nl. Commercieel gebruik niet
* toegestaan zonder toestemming. <nettime-nl> is een
* open en ongemodereerde mailinglist over net-kritiek.
* Meer info, archief & anderstalige edities:
* Contact: Menno Grootveld (email@example.com).