Yvonne Boekhout on Mon, 28 May 2007 16:49:49 +0200 (CEST)

[Nettime-nl] ARTI working group SOME WORK IN PROGRESS

Dear friends and colleagues,

Some days ago, you received our invitation to attend the afternoon event
'ARTI working group SOME WORK IN PROGRESS'.
Your reply whether you can join us or not would be much appreciated.

E y.boekhout@ahk.nl
T 020-5277707

Thanks and we hope to see you on the 19th of June!

Best regards,

Yvonne Boekhout
Assistant research group Art Practice and Development
Present: Monday-Thursday
Phone: 020 527 7707