Richard Reekers on Fri, 15 Jun 2007 16:39:21 +0200 (CEST)

[Nettime-nl] Indirect gebruik YouTube-filmpje: lawsuit-gedreig. Volg of adviseer

Hallo Nettime,

Nauwelijks drie dagen echt online en ik heb nu al auteurrechtengezeik door
een bestaand filmpje op YouTube door te vertonen.

Lees mee, oudste berichtje onder, blijf het volgen of adviseer me openlijk
als ik het niet goed aanpak of aan heb gepakt.

Groet,

Richard

------------------------- Oorspronkelijk bericht -------------------------
Onderwerp: Revoke, try another or trial? - Re: The powers of... You(Tube)
- a triple
Van:       "Richard Reekers" <r.reekers@chello.nl>
Datum:     Vr, 15 juni, 2007 4:18 pm
Aan:       "Michael W. Davidson" <davidson@magnet.fsu.edu>

Dear Mister Davidson,

I am sorry to hear that you can not see the communicative powers of a
medium like YouTube for your organisation.

Besides that: threatening me/ETLD.org with legal actions is not only old
fashioned in that perspective, but you also do that at the wrong tree. You
should be turning your complaint either to YouTube itself or the person
who put this home made video online. The latter you'll find from this page
on: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q5EUtVcfAOE

I hope I have given enough information or better: new insights and sign,

With Kind Regards,
www.etld.org

Richard Reekers

CC - Nettime.Org | "KewlTV"