Geert Lovink on Mon, 3 Sep 2007 14:07:36 +0200 (CEST)

[Nettime-nl] In Memory of Yariv Alter Fin - From 16 till 20u Wensday 5 Sept at De Waag

Dear all,

This might be a sad announcement for those of you who didn't yet get the news about our beloved friend Yariv Alter Fin who sadly ended his life last Monday in Tel Aviv.

Yariv was a great artist and an amazing person to be around, his enthusiasm, passion, and original ideas will be definitely missing for us all.

We would like to honour him by getting together, friends, colleagues, students and family this Wednesday the 5th of September at De Waag.

Doors will be open at 16:00. We will serve his favorite famous chicken soup with a lot of parsley

There will be an opportunity to say some words or show visual material in his memory. We will start at 18:00

Please inform us if you would like to take part. Let us know what you want to do and approximately how long it will be, so we can work out a program.

You can also upload digital material like presentations photos etc This we wil present on the beam of De Waag

-  send an e-mail  to Bastiaan Lips at brlips@xs4all.nl

we will stay together till 20:00

With regards Friends of Yariv Alter Fin.

Waag Society
Nieuwmarkt 4
1012 CR Amsterdam

Please forward this message to anybody concerned, who might not have
received it yet.