Geert Dekkers on Wed, 23 Jan 2008 17:07:36 +0100 (CET)

[Nettime-nl] nznl.com digest, Jan 17, 2008 - Jan 23, 2008

nznl.com digest
Jan 17, 2008 - Jan 23, 2008
Posts  2055 - 2061

http://nznl.com
rss http://nznl.com/geert/nznl.xml
macosx only screensaver at http://graphics.nznl.org/nznl_com_screensaver.dmg (>95MB)
weekly clip at http://graphics.nznl.org/2008-05.mov

2055. Jan 17, 2008
STUDY FOR A NARRATIVE, 2011, GALLERY PIECE (IT'S BEEN SO LONG)
flash movie

DIRECTOR: "Stopped. In mid. Mid. Kiss. "
VIEWER: "We see. In the back-light, we see. Their lips, barely touching. And we see fluids communicate. A sparkle, bright against the black."
VICKI: "I."
BRUCE: "Yes, I know, we."
VICKI: "I'm not prepared. It's been so long."
NARRATOR: "VICKI closes her lips, bows her head. For a minute she feels it might end just here. But then, BRUCE runs his fingers through her hair, reassures, revives."
DIRECTOR: "And then."
http://nznl.com/index.php?dag=20080117&from=list

2056. Jan 18, 2008
STUDY FOR A NARRATIVE, 2011, GALLERY PIECE (I WILL MOVE THROUGH YOU)
flash movie

VICKI: "I will move through you."
BRUCE: "I will move through you."
TOGETHER: "I will move through you."
http://nznl.com/index.php?dag=20080118&from=list

2057. Jan 19, 2008
STUDY FOR A NARRATIVE, 2011, GALLERY PIECE (MY SKIN IS STARVED FOR YOUR TOUCH)
flash movie

VIEWER: "...stands in the exact centre of her space.

Motionless for a full minute."

VICKI: "it is not as if
it was nothing"

VIEWER: "We position ourselves

slightly above her.

As a dancer would she
arranges her arms in the air as if holding

someone."

VICKI : "My skin is starved for your touch"
http://nznl.com/index.php?dag=20080119&from=list

2058. Jan 20, 2008
STUDY FOR A NARRATIVE, 2011, GALLERY PIECE (RECEIVED)
flash movie

VICKI: "....alone,

I imagine I cross to the narrow strip of beach on the other side.

I imagine I sit there,

at the edge of the sea, but why do I sit? Why do I sit? I don't want to sit.

I imagine I

wade, wade deep, open my arms, open my arms,

be received..."
http://nznl.com/index.php?dag=20080120&from=list

2059. Jan 21, 2008
STUDY FOR A NARRATIVE, 2011, GALLERY PIECE (INTERSTITIAL)
flash movie
http://nznl.com/index.php?dag=20080121&from=list

2060. Jan 22, 2008
STUDY FOR A NARRATIVE, 2011, GALLERY PIECE (SLOW)
flash movie
"Still, at one point, quiet, quiet, nothing happening, nothing, don't move, don't move."
"And, and, move, make this happen, make this happen, slowly, make it happen slowly, least it comes too."
"Quickly, let it come slowly, let the dark, let the dark, come slowly, let it come slowly, still, still, quiet, quiet"
"Come, I will come. I will."
"Fall"
"Fall I will."
http://nznl.com/index.php?dag=20080122&from=list