Marieke Istha on Mon, 10 Nov 2008 12:41:13 +0100 (CET)

[Nettime-nl] Stubnitz in Amsterdam

Dear partners & friends,

Netherlands shipping authorities insist that Stubnitz may only leave
Amsterdam harbour with a certified security management (anti terror
management). As we can not host any public events in Hamburg when having
a certified security management (...), Stubnitz had to cancel the
planned December arrangements for Hamburg.

Instead we have applied to prolong our activities in Amsterdam Noord
from the second week of December until the end of January and trust to
have a definite green light for it in the next few days.

We therefore already like to ask you, if you might be interested in the
one or other date aboard within this period,
terms and conditions to remain as in the past months.

You may send me a small listing of the dates you consider to be of
interest for you. I will try to please as many requests as possible in
return.
Also feel free to forward this offer to whom it may concern.

Thanks and kind regards,

Blo

Urs Blaser, email: blo@stubnitz,com  web: www.stubnitz.com
m/v Subnitz at TT.Neveritaweg 44, NL - 1033 WB Amsterdam
Motorschiff Stubnitz e.V., Warnowufer / Stadthafen LP 82, 18057 Rostock