Mara Quast on Sat, 25 Apr 2009 01:03:00 +0200 (CEST)

[Nettime-nl] Mexican Film Festival, vacatures

Dear Nettime,

I am the coordinator of volunteers for Cinemaztlán, a Mexican Film
Festival in Amsterdam. Through the newsletter of nettime I hope to find
some enthusiastic volunteers.

Could you please add the text in the appendix to the dutch newsletter? If
possible it would be great to repeat this newsmessage during april and
may.

Could you confirm me when you´ll start sending it and untill when?

Yours sincerely,

Mara Quast
Vrijwilligerscoördinator Cinemaztlán

mobiel: 06 42611024