Vanessa Bellaar Spruijt on Tue, 10 Nov 2009 16:09:53 +0100 (CET)

[Nettime-nl] mscapeFest09 free conference: still places left!

25 & 26 November â mscapeFest09 in The Netherlands!

After a great conference last year in Belfast, we would like to invite
you for a two day free conference for mediascape, pervasive, locative
and interactive media enthusiasts, practitioners and facilitators.
Taking into consideration the growth of the community and feedback
from last year, we have decided to focus a little bit more on the
interconnectedness of people by offering lots of discussion and
networking time. There is also a drop-in slot for those who are not
familiar with the topic, but want to know more. Apologies for the
later notice than usual, but there have been many changes this year
and we are very excited to be able to announce the new opportunities
open to the mediascape community at mscapeFest09.

mscapeFest09 is brought to you by: Fontys University of Applied
Sciences, SurfNET and Kennisnet as well as the Pervasive Media Studio
and Calvium.

Find out more and for sign up:
http://www.pmstudio.co.uk/events/wed-25112009-900am

Where: Fontys University of Applied Sciences, Tilburg, The Netherlands
(approx 1.5 hrs from Schiphol Airport in Amsterdam)
http://bit.ly/fontys

To find out more about the history of mscapeFest:
http://www.pmstudio.co.uk/project/mscapefest-2-day-annual-conference

CALL FOR 15 MINUTE PRESENTATIONS:
Please consider presenting your mediascape work and experiences at the
conference. Apart from the keynote we offer 6 slots of 15 minutes
(incl. Q&A) for presented papers. This can range from your mscape
design experiences, output experiences, education events, game events
and so forth. You can, of course, use video examples of your work.

Deadline: Please send your proposal (max 400 words) to Vanessa before
Thursday the 12th of November at mscapefest09@pmstudio.co.uk

Questions?
Please mail Vanessa Bellaar Spruijt on mscapefest09@pmstudio.co.uk or
Roel Martens on educatievedienstverlening@fontys.nl

Hopefully see you there!

Best wishes,

Vanessa

Please forward to anyone who may be interested in attending. It is a
free event and catering will be provided.
http://www.pmstudio.co.uk/project/mscapefest-2-day-annual-conference