Geert Lovink on Thu, 2 Sep 2010 21:09:20 +0200 (CEST)

[Nettime-nl] Culturemondo 6th International Roundtable and PICNIC debates

From: "Jane Finnis" <Jane@culture24.org.uk>
Date: 2 September 2010 10:09:31 AM
To: <culturemondo@googlegroups.com>
Subject: Culturemondo 6th International Roundtable and PICNIC debates

Hi everyone,

It's only two weeks to go before Culturemondo goes to PICNIC.

Read about our 6th International Culturemondo Roundtable “Bringing Practice into Digital Cultural Policy” here:
http://www.culturemondo.org/node/127

Attendance at the roundtable is free to all invited participants but please be aware that you will need to be able to cover the full costs of your own travel and accommodation costs. Please email me at jane@culture24.org.uk if you are interested in attending.

Read about the three free joint debates we are running with PICNIC:
Debate 1: Cultural Criticism in the Age of New Journalism
http://www.culturemondo.org/node/128

Debate 2: Beyond Tourism - Future Directions for Mobile Cultural Content
http://www.culturemondo.org/node/129

Debate 3: Open the Vault - New Business Models for culture and heritage
http://www.culturemondo.org/node/130

Hope to see some of you in Amsterdam.

Jane Finnis
Culturemondo Chairman and Director, Culture24