nettime-nl-bounces on Thu, 7 Jul 2011 12:54:44 +0200 (CEST)

De resultaten van uw e-mail opdrachten

De resultaten van uw e-mail opdracht zijn hieronder weergegeven.
Bijgevoegd is uw oorspronkelijke bericht.

- Niet verwerkt:
    Let me present you one of the largest worldwide enterprises where I work as a manager of HR department.
    Our company takes an active part in the life of its subsidiaries, for instance:
    \ real estate
    \ founding and abatement of enterprises
    \ private undertaking service
    \ etc.
    And currently, we are looking for managers in Europe to fulfill certain tasks:
    - pay 2.300 EURO + premium
    - partial employment
    - optimal timetable
    If you feel a desire to become a part of our team, please inform us about your contact details: Genevieve@totaljoblists.net
    We are looking for the people who have a right to work in Europe!
    Please mention your name and write the phone number. One of our managers will contact you to arrange a prior interview.

- Gedaan.

--- Begin Message ---
Salute!

Let me present you one of the largest worldwide enterprises where I work as a manager of HR department.

Our company takes an active part in the life of its subsidiaries, for instance:
\ real estate
\ founding and abatement of enterprises
\ private undertaking service
\ etc.

And currently, we are looking for managers in Europe to fulfill certain tasks:
- pay 2.300 EURO + premium
- partial employment
- optimal timetable

If you feel a desire to become a part of our team, please inform us about your contact details: Genevieve@totaljoblists.net

We are looking for the people who have a right to work in Europe!

Please mention your name and write the phone number. One of our managers will contact you to arrange a prior interview.

--- End Message ---