kees on Wed, 17 Aug 2011 14:15:09 +0200 (CEST)

Re: [Nettime-nl] #OCCUPYWALLSTREET Goes Global

Also see (that kind of) information here:
http://www.globalinfo.nl/Nieuws/crisis-update-29-juli.html

Working on a new one at the moment.

For those interested in economy/crisis and activism in Amsterdam:
next Friday:
Beat the Crisis
http://www.vrankrijk.org/programma.html

Kees