Donna Metzlar on Fri, 23 Dec 2011 12:37:42 +0100 (CET)

Re: [Nettime-nl] Fwd: 28C3_NL: No Nerd Left Behind

Walter Langelaar wrote:
> As anticipated last year at 27C3 in Rop Gonggrijp's opening speech, the 28th Chaos Communication
> Congress in Berlin sold out fast due to the ongoing popularization of hacker culture and related
> socio-political issues; leaving many out of options to attend this event.

RevSpace in The Hague is also holding a CCC fringe event:
https://revspace.nl/mediawiki/index.php?title=Revspace-does-28c3

So many enthusiastic, fun, informative, hack activities happen there! Recently a kids day,
electronics workshops, lectures, an RFC reading group to name but a few; I highly recommend going
there :).

So long,

Donna