Yolande Kolstee on Wed, 15 May 2013 15:26:27 +0200 (CEST)

[Nettime-nl] AR[t] 3: Magazine on Augmented Reality, art and technology online !

Dear friend or interested party,

The AR Lab is very pleased and proud to present the third issue of the AR[t] Magazine about Augmented Reality, art and technology.

AR[t] is an inspiring magazine series for the emerging international AR community. The magazine is run by a small and dedicated team of researchers, artists and lecturers of the AR Lab (based at the Royal Academy of Arts, The Hague), Delft University of Technology (TU Delft) and Leiden University. In AR[t], we share our interest in Augmented Reality (AR), discuss its applications in the arts and provide insight into the underlying technology.

You will find the announcement and the possibility to read and download AR[t] 3 here: http://arlab.nl/news-archive/2013#8611 A limited number of hardcopies of the magazine are available as well on request. This issue offers a wide range of articles discussing the possibilities, and even some drawbacks of AR. We hope this new issue will inspire our readers.

Keep an eye out for our Call for Contributions for the fourth issue of AR[t], should you like to contribute!

Our website http://www.arlab.nl/ has recently been completely renewed and restyled. We hope you enjoy it.

We hope you enjoy this issue!

Kind Regards,

Yolande

Drs. Y.G.Kolstee | Head Augmented Reality Lab (AR Lab) | Researcher Innovative Visualisation Techniques (IVT) | Royal Academy of Art The Hague | Prinsessegracht 4, 2514 AN The Hague - The Netherlands | + 31 70 315 4726 | Y.Kolstee@kabk.nl | www.arlab.nl | www.kabk.nl