inarao on Sun, 7 May 2017 19:26:28 +0200 (CEST)

[Nettime-nl] ***SPAM*** ☑I found it!

Greetings,

I  think I've  found the thing you were looking for, just take a look here http://outperforms.larkinaudio.net

Thanks for your consideration, inarao

From: nettime-nl [mailto:nettime-nl@nettime.org]
Sent: Sunday, May 07, 2017 1:36 PM
To: inarao@libertysurf.fr
Subject: Is it a warehouse?

I seem  to be  having really good luck with the formula thus far as far as wear time goes.  they're creamy but not slippery  so  they  seem  to  stay put decently and leave a nice stain  behind! I'm also determined to find a liner to match each shade to promote greater longevity (so far I've got  one for  Milky Way and two more  in mind that I think will go with Flux and Supernova).

Sent from Mail for Windows 10