mauzz on Fri, 25 Jun 1999 16:05:39 +0200 (CEST)

Re: nettime-nl: Radio B92 @ Radio Walwis @ Radio Patapoe 97.2 (fwd) WEBCAST

For this occasion,
Radio Patapoe is webcasted on DDS 3 in stereo
 for those who cannot pick up the ether signal!

http://live.dds.nl/3.ram

(in many e-mail clients you can just click this link
 and RealPlayer will start playing DDS 3.
 Otherwise copy it into the file > open location of your RealPlayer)

:-)
MauzZ