w p on Mon, 30 Apr 2001 09:52:43 +0200 (CEST)

[Nettime-ro] Net Project: the phenomenom of Modification

Hi

I looking for .txt/.jpg/.gif/html of Modification

Net Project:
The meeting inspired with the phenomenom of Modification
more info: http://free.art.pl/czas/news.html

Best wishes

Waldemar Pranckiewicz
Wroclaw. Poland
http://free.art.pl/czas
prancek@polbox.com

"I stopped three or four hundred meters away from a pyramid, picked
up a handful of sand

and a trifle further I allowed it to fall peacefully,
whispering:

I am just in the process of the Sahara
modification"

J.L. Borges, record