Irina Cios on Fri, 15 Mar 2002 11:05:06 +0100 (CET)

[Nettime-ro] Fw: Wanted: project Coordinator Balkan Youth project

Sent: Thursday, March 14, 2002 8:18 PM
Subject: [romania_eu_list] Wanted: project Coordinator Balkan Youth project

Dear All,

The Youth Forum is looking for a project Coordinator for a three year Balkan
Youth Project-based in Brussels. Profile: under 35 year, experience in youth ngos, willing to travel, flexible work, etc.

Deadline for applications is 22 March.

More info at http://www.youthforum.org/byp/byp or contact the youth forum directly

You never know if this would be the opportunity to change your life
>(and to come and live in Brussels, the capital of Europe ;-)
>
>Feel free to spread this message or to inform me that you don't wish to
>receive this kind of emails anymore,

Amities,

Service Civil International Romania (SCI-RO)
Str. Aviator Darian 9, bl.11B, apt.3
71254, sector 1, Bucuresti, Romania
phone: +40 1 2311820 fax: +40 1 2303010
e-mail: sciro@fx.ro www.sci.ro
Mon 13:00-16:00; Tue, Wed, Fri 13:00-19:00; Thu 11:00-20:00

Yahoo! Groups Sponsor

Resurse relevante pentru procesul de integrare al Romaniei - pe site-ul EuroAtlantic Club
http://www.europe.org.ro/euroatlantic_club