amc on Thu, 4 Apr 2002 09:07:09 +0200 (CEST)

[Nettime-ro] FW: Salzburg Summer Academy for Arts Management - registrationstarted!

----------

Subject: Salzburg Summer Academy for Arts Management - registration started!

Dear Colleagues, dear Friends,

We would be very greatful, if you could foster us by distributing the
information below (ICCM Summer Academy launch) to your members and network.

Thank you for your co-operation!

Herwig Poeschl
ICCM  - International Centre for Culture & Management
Managing Director

<<<<11th INTERNATIONAL SALZBURG SUMMER ACADEMY FOR ARTS MANAGEMENT>>>>

Dear friends, dear colleagues,

We are happy to announce the launch of the 11th INTERNATIONAL SALZBURG
SUMMER ACADEMY FOR ARTS MANAGEMENT, which will be held in Salzburg, Austria
from JULY 22nd to AUGUST 3rd, 2002. The online registration for the course
has beeen strarted. The two week management course is addressed to leaders
and project managers from any country, working in the arts, culture or media
on national and international level. Within the last 10 years the Summer
Academy brought together over 200 young professionals  from all over the
world. This year, it intends to invite arts managers from all over Eastern
and Western Europe, Africa, USA, India, Japan and other countries.  The
course is organised and held by the INTERNATIONAL CENTRE FOR CULTURE &
MANAGEMENT, Salzburg in cooperation with Fitzcarraldo Foundation (Turin,
Italy), Columbia College Chicago (USA) and Carnegie Mellon University
(Pittsburgh, USA).

Please find below some general information concerning the Academy. For more
information please visit our WEB Site or contact us directly.

With best regards from Salzburg,

HERWIG POESCHL
ICCM - International Centre for Culture and Management
Chairperson and Managing Director

<<<<ISAC 2002 -GENERAL INFORMATION>>>>

-- Application: online, www.iccm.at
-- Application deadline: May 20th , 2002
-- Course language: English
-- Duration: July 22st - August 3rd, 2002
-- Scholarships: information available at ICCM
-- Location: Kolleg St. Josef, Salzburg
-- Contact person: Ms. Anastasia Konstantinova
-- Email: ISAC@ICCM.AT
-- Address:

ICCM - International Centre for Culture and Management
Gyllenstormstrasse 8
5026 Salzburg
Austria
Tel: +43 662 45 98 41 - 24