Vlad Nanca on Mon, 24 Jun 2002 15:57:17 +0200 (CEST)

[Nettime-ro] Fwd: Akiyoshidai International Art Village calls for Artists!!

 Note: forwarded message attached.

=====
Vlad Nanca

Bd Regina Elisabeta 69, Apartamentul 2, Sector 5, Bucuresti ROMANIA

***NEW*** Tel +40723240434 Fax +40213121311
*Tel France:     +33665161183

http://uk.my.yahoo.com
--- Begin Message ---
Akiyoshidai International Art Village Residence Project
Trans_2002-2003: Residence Support Program
Call for Artists!!

We resume the open call residence project.
We call for artists those who can live and work in the Akiyoshidai
International Art Village. In this program, except for the basic principle
to provide a young artist with the time and space for creation, the
condition of an invitation artist like her/his genre or nationality is not
limited. Being understood the concept of this program we would like to ask
your help of an anouncement and an application. Application can be
downloaded from the homepage on the following URL. Moreover, we send to
those who wish it by mailing.

URL:http://www.trans.artnet.or.jp

Contact : stereo@trans.artnet.or.jp

Thank you for your consideration.

--

Noriyuki Tsuji

Akiyoshidai International Art Village
50 Nakayamada, Akiyoshi, Shuho-sho, Mine-gun
Yamaguchi
754-0511 Japan
TEL +81 837 63 0020  FAX +81 837 63 0021
e-mail:nori@artnet.or.jp

--- End Message ---