Arben Papadhopulli on Tue, 10 Dec 2002 18:29:21 +0100 (CET)

[Nettime-ro] Balkan Communicating for Development Seminar

Dear Colleagues.

My name is Arben Papadhopulli. and I’m the General Director of Rruga me Pisha Foundation which is a local Albanian Foundation created in Tirana by the BBC World Service Trust. The Foundation produces from 1999 the first ever-Albanian social educative soap opera. This is a social media project, which try to build tolerance and understanding in the Albanian country through using media as a tool of communication.

Rruga me Pisha Foundation and BBC World Service, based on the work in radio soap operas have decided to realize a Balkan Communicating for development Seminar.

BBC World Service Radio Soap Opera experts, in collaboration with Rruga, will char this Seminar me Pisha Foundation Experts.

The Seminar will be focused on (How the Civil Society can use the radio drama in order to sent the right messages to the population)

The Seminar will be held in Tirana the 23rd of February 2003. As soon as you send to me the names of possible participants I’ll send them all the needed materials.

Until we next connect may the spirit of this season fill your soul with peace and joy

With many thanks

Arben Papadhopulli
General Director
Rruga me Pisha Foundation
BBC WST - Radio Tirana Project
C / C. Radio Tirana
Rr. Ismail Qemali Nr 11. Tirana. Albania
Tel & Fax : 00 355 4 227 516
Mobile : 00 355 692055005
arbenpapadhopulli@albmail.com
rrugamepisha@albaniaonline.net