Vasile Ernu on Mon, 5 May 2003 09:02:01 +0200 (CEST)

[Nettime-ro] BIOTECH - Art as contemporary phenomenology

Fundatia Idea & Goethe Institut Inter Nationes
in colaborare cu CIAC
va invita:

Joi 8 Mai, ora 18.00
CIAC
Str. Selari 9-11 (Intr.Soarelui 1), Bucuresti

JENS HAUSER - curator
BIOTECH - Art as contemporary phenomenology

Mai multe date despre Jens Hauser:

Probably you already went to the website of the bioart
exhibition in
Nantes:
http://www.lelieuunique.com/SAISON/0203/2/ArtBiotech.html
Some more theoretical description can be found on a
homepage about a
conference I coordinated at Sorbonne in december:
http://www.ina.fr/presse/dossiers/arts_bio.pdf
I'm actually organizing a whole conference in
Osnabrück, to be held in
the context of the European Media Art Festiva, on
april 25th:
http://www.emaf.de/2003/index_english.html