Daniel Balanescu on Wed, 24 Aug 2005 05:58:20 +0200 (CEST)

[Nettime-ro] Culture 2000

From: "Monica Borg" <borgmg@bham.ac.uk>
To: <balanescudaniel@hotmail.com>
Subject: Culture 2000
Date: Tue, 23 Aug 2005 18:04:06 +0100
>Dear Daniel Balanescu,
>
>I am at the moment making an initial inquiry to learn
whether your organization is interested in being
involved in a project in the visual arts that is being
ideated by me in the name of the University of
Birmingham. The countries to be included in this
European cultural project would be: Malta, Italy, the
Uk and the major event will be an exhibition of
artistic products to take place in the West Midlands
in the UK. Acceeding countries such as Romania can
also participate.

>In order to participate you have to be an
organization, not an individual. Would your
organization be interested in being involved in this
project. The proposal is at the moment at its initial
stages and I can't give you more details about it.
However, if you want to have some more general
information about Culture 2000, please consult the
web.

>Please let me know whether your organization would be
interested.

>I look forward to hearing from you.
>Regards. Monica Borg
>

>Dr Monica Borg
>Department of Italian Studies
>The University of Birmingham
>Edgbaston B15 2TT
>Tel: 0044-121-414-5930
> 0044-121-415-4317
>mobile:00447980001024

FREE pop-up blocking with the new MSN Toolbar MSN
Toolbar Get it now!

www.hai.ro/DBalanescu/index.htm ,  www.artework.com